Click on a heading to see available offerings.
- Go to your OneDrive page
- Sign in with your @pcti.mobi account.
- Select the files you want to download.
- You can't download files directly from the Shared view. You will need to open the file and save a copy in the location of your choice.
- You can't download OneNote notebooks. If you download a folder that contains a OneNote notebook, the .zip file will contain an error message in the form of a .txt file.
- In OneDrive for work or school, you can't use Internet Explorer to download folders or multiple files. You can use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome to download folders or multiple files.
- Downloads are subject to the following limits: 250GB file size limit; total number of files limit: 10,000; folder size limit: 10000 files.
- If you download multiple .zip files, the size limit is 10GB per .zip file and 20GB overall.
- On your school account, go to Transfer your content.
- Enter the email address of the Google Account where you want to copy your content.
- Select SEND CODE.
- On your personal Google Account, check your Gmail inbox for a confirmation email from Google. In the email, select Get confirmation code. A new tab will open with a code.
- On your school account, go back to the "Transfer your content" page. Enter the code, then choose Verify.
- Choose the content you'd like to copy, then select Start transfer.
If your files are too large or more data products are needed, you can follow instructions for a manual download:
- Log into your Gmail.
- Click Download your data.
- Select data to include.
- Choose file destination, frequency, and file type.
You can find additional information about the Data transfer.