Frequently Asked Questions
- Is TechLife available on Android devices?
- Is TechLife available on iOS devices?
- What is the minimum operating system version required?
- What are the device requirements?
- Why does TechLife require Location Services?
- Why does TechLife require me to log in with my Google account to access all of its features?
- Does TechLife require Wi-Fi or cellular data service?
- The Google Play Store says TechLife is unavailable in my country.
Is TechLife available on Android devices?
Yes! TechLife for Android is available in the Google Play Store.
Is TechLife available on iOS devices?
Yes! TechLife for iOS is available in the App Store.
What is the minimum operating system version required?
TechLife for iOS requires iOS 9.0 or newer. TechLife for Android requires KitKat (4.4) or newer.
What are the device requirements?
TechLife for iOS runs on any iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) running iOS 9.0 or newer. TechLife for Android runs on any Android phone or tablet running KitKat (4.4) or newer.
Why does the app require Location Services?
TechLife's Campus Map feature uses Location Services to display your approximate location on the map and to determine the closest sites to your location. Your location data is never stored or shared.
Why does TechLife require me to log in with my Google account to access all of its features?
Certain features are restricted to members of the PCTVS community. TechLife uses your Google account to verify whether you are a member of the PCTVS community.
Does the app require Wi-Fi or cellular data service?
TechLife does not require Wi-Fi or data to provide walking directions. Other features, including the satellite map, event calendar, daily announcements, and menus require Wi-Fi or data.
You are logged into the Google Play Store with an account that has restricted Google Play Store access. Please log in with a different account and try accessing the Google Play Store page again.