Summer Bus Schedule
On-Campus Summer Workouts
- All students MUST be wearing a mask upon entering the facility. No mask = no practice!
- All students MUST bring their own backpack (no locker rooms to store belongings) and their own labeled water bottle(s).
- All students must maintain social distancing before, during, and after practice.
- Student-athletes should not exit cars until directed to do so by one of the PCTVS Athletic Trainers.
- Students that are parking on campus must pre-screen first (temperature check and completed form) and then park in the administrative lot in front of the Athletic Center area.
- BOTH the Football and Baseball fields as well as the weight room will be utilized during the workouts.
Practice Times1 Session for ALL Players
- Check-in: 6:00pm at the Athletic Center
- Departure: 9:00pm at the Stadium
- June 21 - June 24: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- June 29 - August 5: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Students should arrive no more than 20 minutes before their practice and they must immediately leave the facility once their practice session has concluded.
PCTVS Football Rest PeriodJuly 19 - August 1: No in-person practices will take place.
Physical UpdatesALL PCTVS Football players that had a physical during 2020-2021 will complete the HHQ and return TO THE NURSE beginning July 20th.
2021-2022 Athletic Physicals
- All incoming 9th graders MUST complete the 2021-2022 PCTVS physical packet and return TO THE NURSE beginning July 20th.
- All PCTVS students that are trying out for football and DID NOT have a physical during the 2020-2021 school year must complete a 2021-2022 PCTVS Physical Packet and return TO THE NURSE beginning July 20th.
- PCTVS Physical Packet