- Head Coach: Eyad Abdelaziz
- Assistant Coach: Chris Scrittorale
- Assistant Coach: Brian Innis
- Assistant Coach: Michael Varone
- November 1st - Weight certification begins
- November 21st - First practice
- December 15th - Opening Day
A virtual meeting will be held for all students interested in wrestling. The date and time of the meeting will be provided through the morning announcements, so be sure to check your email or the TechLife app. Students must bring athletic wear for both indoor and outdoor activities; including sweatpants, a sweatshirt, a t-shirt, and sneakers. Equipment such as wrestling shoes and headgears will be provided for the athletes, unless they have their own.
- Practice will be every day after school, starting at 3:00pm and ending at 6:00pm, in the STEM Gym, unless there is a match.
- Practices will be held on Saturdays as well, starting at 9:00am and ending at 11:00am, unless there is a match.
- Bus transportation will be provided home.
- You must have had a physical and submitted all the required paperwork to practice. E-mail Coach Abdelaziz if you have a valid reason why you did not get your physical or paperwork done on time.
- Fall athletes must fill out the PCTI Medical Update Packet and bring it to the school nurse.