- Wrestling Head: Luis Colon · 973-389-4270
- Assistant Coach: Christopher Scrittorale
- Assistant Coach: Matthew Demarest
- Assistant Coach: Daniel Smith
- November 1st - Weight certification begins
- November 29th - First practice
- December 17th - Opening Day
- April 24th - Season ends
A virtual meeting will be held for all students interested in wrestling. The date and time of the meeting will be provided through the morning announcements, so be sure to check your email or the TechLife app. Students must bring athletic wear for both indoor and outdoor activities; including sweatpants, a sweatshirt, a t-shirt, and sneakers. Equipment such as wrestling shoes and headgears will be provided for the athletes, unless they have their own.
- Practice will be every day after school, starting at 3:00pm and ending at 6:00pm, in the STEM Gym, unless there is a match.
- Practices will be held on Saturdays as well, starting at 9:00am and ending at 11:00am, unless there is a match.
- Bus transportation will be provided home.
- You must have had a physical and submitted all the required paperwork to practice. E-mail Coach Colon if you have a valid reason why you did not get your physical or paperwork done on time.
- Fall athletes must fill out the PCTI Medical Update Packet and bring it to the school nurse.
- Seniors: @pct-wres22
- Juniors: @pct-wres23
- Sophomores: @pct-wres24
- Freshmen: @pct-wres25
All returning and interested wrestlers should sign up for our Remind based on your grade level. Text your grade level code to 81010 or enter it in the Remind app: