In the event that you have secured employment, are receiving payment and under 18 years old, you will need to fill out working papers as part of your hiring process and a requirement of the Department of Labor. Follow the procedures outlined in the attached file. Working papers can also be obtained from the School to Careers Office.
Bring completed form to the School to Careers Office. Any paper that is not legible will be rejected by the issuing officer. No exceptions.
- Personal Information – Please complete all required information.
- Employment Information – Employers should complete all requested information and sign. Parent or Guardian signature is also required.
- Physician's Certificate – See the School Nurse for an appointment for a physical or private physician.
- Proof of Age – Bring birth certificate and social security card.(If this is your first time getting working papers, you must bring your original birth certificate/passport/alien card and your social security card to issuing officer.)
- Age Certificate – Issued to persons 18 to 21 years of age.
- School Record – Must be signed by Guidance Counselor (not the Principal)