Chez Tech is now closed.
To make reservations for Chez Technique, please call extension 2031. We look forward to serving you this year!
- Online Lunch Application
- Lunch Application
- Lunch Application Instructions
- Letter to Parents from Food Services Director
- Letter to Parents Re:Information about Medicaid or NJ Family Care
- Seamless Summer Option (SSO)
- School Nutrition Resources for Parents (NJDOE)
- School Nutrition Resources for Parents (USDA)
- Aplicación del Almuerzo
- Instrucciones de Aplicación del Almuerzo
- Carta a Padres del Director de Servicios de Comida
- Carta a Padres: Información de Medicaid o NJ Family Care
- Seamless Summer Option (SSO) (Español)
- Cafeteria Services Request Form
School Nutrition Policy
Passaic County Technical-Vocational Schools recognizes that child and adolescent obesity has reached epidemic levels in the United States and that poor diet combined with the lack of physical activity negatively impacts on students’ health and their ability and motivation to learn. We are committed to:
- Providing students with healthy and nutritious foods.
- Encouraging the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables and vegetables, low fat milk and whole grains.
- Supporting healthy eating through nutrition education.
- Encouraging students to select and consume all components of the school meal.
- Providing students with the opportunity to engage in daily physical activity.