Free COVID-19 Testing at PCTVS
PCTVS is proud to announce that COVID-19 testing will be available on campus to vaccinated and unvaccinated PCTVS faculty, staff, and students. Click here to learn more and download the flyer.
Concentric/Gingko Bioworks (NJ State Screening Testing Program)
- Start date: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, and until further notice
- Days: Tuesdays and Fridays
- Time: 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Location: Nursing/Office Trailer behind Rocco Building
- Testing type: Saliva/PCR Test
- Results: Expected to be available within 72 hours
- Cost: No charge, no insurance required
- This is a saliva PCR test.
- You should NOT eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum for 30 minutes before giving your saliva sample.
- You do not need to do anything to prepare for the test. You do not need to fast or stop taking any medications before testing.