Free COVID-19 Testing at PCTVS
PCTVS is proud to announce that COVID-19 testing will be available on campus to vaccinated and unvaccinated PCTVS faculty, staff, and students. Click here to learn more and download the flyer.
Concentric/Gingko Bioworks (NJ State Screening Testing Program)
- Start date: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, and until further notice
- Days: Tuesdays and Fridays
- Time: 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Location: Nursing/Office Trailer behind Rocco Building
- Testing type: Saliva/PCR Test
- Results: Expected to be available within 72 hours
- Cost: No charge, no insurance required
- This is a saliva PCR test.
- You should NOT eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum for 30 minutes before giving your saliva sample.
- You do not need to do anything to prepare for the test. You do not need to fast or stop taking any medications before testing.
- Create your Concentric Testing Account by signing in here; access code UUWD1B.
- Prior to testing, please log into your account by signing in here. Please complete the health questionnaire WITHIN 72 HOURS OF YOUR TEST.
Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Home Test Kits
- Free for use by PCTVS students.
- Tests were procured from the NJ Dept. of Health at no charge to the district.
- Tests are available in the PCTVS Nurses’ stations to those who need it. The number of tests provided to individuals may be limited to ensure equitable access to all.
- State-supplied home tests are for use as part of an early warning (screening) system to detect the presence of COVID-19 and prevent transmission/outbreaks.
- Flowflex testing is not meant to be used to satisfy Executive Order 253 or as a sole testing technology.
- Please follow all instructions for proper use.
- Always contact your health care provider if you are ill or experiencing any symptoms.
- Persons who test positive for COVID-19 on a home/self-test should notify their healthcare provider (or LHD if they don’t have a healthcare provider) if they are concerned about their health or have questions on what they should do to protect those around them. Most importantly, immediately isolate away from others, notify close contacts and, if applicable, notify their worksite, school, or daycare so that precautions can be taken. Information on what to do after testing positive is available on the NJDOH COVID-19 website and the COVID-19 Information Hub.
Additional Free COVID-19 Testing
Free COVID-19 Vaccines for Ages 12+
- St. Mary's General Hospital in Passaic, NJ, is offering weekly free vaccination clinics. Please click here to learn more.
- The Passaic County Department of Health Services is offering free weekly vaccines—no appointment required. Click here to learn more.