How to set up your PaySchools Central Account: English / Español
How to Apply for Free & Reduced Lunch: English / Español
PCTVS has moved from K12PaymentCenter to PaySchools for managing your child's lunch application and payment account. Please use the links above to log into PaySchools and learn how to manage your student's account. For frequently asked questions (FAQs) and additional help and support, please read below.
To review the district's Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Bill policy, please see the PCTVS Board of Education policies.
5 Simple Steps to Manage your Student's Lunch Account
Visit payschoolscentral.com or download the PaySchools Central app, available on Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Account Setup
Once registered, you will receive an email to finish the account details: set up a password, link student(s), staff, choose notifications, and set up a payment method.
- Manage Accounts
From the dashboard, you can review the Meal and Fees balance, add account restrictions, and more.
- Free/Reduced Applications
One application per household and only takes a few minutes to complete. Data is handled with strict protocols that ensure confidentiality.
From the dashboard, you can opt to pay all or partial balances, set up auto replenishment, and follow the steps for processing in cart.
Please do not hesitate to contact PaySchools Central Customer Service (877-393-6628) for additional assistance.
Haga clic para visitar payschoolscentral.com o descargue nuestra aplicación PaySchools Central, dispoinible en Google Play o Apple App Store.
- Configuracion de Cuenta
Una vez registrado, recibrá un correo electrónico para completar los detalles de la cuenta: configure una contraseña, vincule a los estudiantes, al personal, elija notificaciones y configure un método de pago.
- Cuentas de Administración
Desde al tablero, puede revisar el saldo de comidas y tarifas, agregar restricciones de cuenta y más.
- Solicitud Gratuita/Reducida
Una solicitud por hogar y solo toma unos minutos completarla. Los datos se manejan con estrictos protocolos que garantizan la confidencialidad.
Desde el tablero, puede optar por pagar saldos totales o parciales, configurar el reabastecimiento automático y seguir los pasos para procesar en el carrito.
5 Pasos Simples para Administrar su Cuenta de Almuerzo para Estudiantes
No dude en comunicarse con el Servicio de Atención al Cliente de PaySchools Central (877-393-6628) para obtener asistencia adicional.
- How do I contact PaySchools Central for support?
- How do I log in?
- How do I add a student to my account?
- How do I add or edit payment methods?
- How do I checkout?
- How do I view account/purchase activity?
- How do I schedule a fee payment?
- How do I set up automatic debits (auto-replenishment)?
- How do I set up email notifications?
- I have questions about my lunch balance.
How do I contact PaySchools Central for support?
The support phone number is 1-877-393-6628, and they are open 8:30am-7:30pm Eastern time Monday-Friday.
How do I log in?
(1) If you're having trouble logging into PaySchools Central, close and re-open your browser. If you cannot remember your password, click the "I forgot my password" link on the login screen to reset your password through email, text, or phone call. (2) If you're not getting the password verification email, please check your junk or spam folder to make sure PaySchools emails aren't being routed there. If you're not receiving either the verification or password reset email, please ensure that you are using the same email address you entered on the PaySchools website. (3) If you received a link to confirm your account or to reset your password, but the link is not working, this is most likely because 30 minutes have passed, and the link has expired. Please click "I forgot my password" on the login screen to send a new link to your email. (4) If you find a PaySchools email in your junk or spam folder, please mark it as "not spam" so all future emails are routed to your inbox.
How do I add a student to my account?
PaySchools receive student information from our district, so the information must match, or the system will not find your student. Please contact us directly to tell you exactly how the information is entered in our system. You can only have ONE school district associated with your account. If you have students in different school districts that utilize PaySchools Central, you will need to create additional accounts with different email addresses for each district.
How do I add or edit payment methods?
To access, add, and or edit your payment methods, go to the Menu in the upper right-hand corner of the main screen and click the "Payment Methods" option. To add a new payment method, click the "Add Payment Method" button. Enter the payment type, nickname, and other payment method information, such as your ACH routing and account numbers or your credit card number, expiration date, and CVC code. Read the payment terms and conditions, check the box to acknowledge, and then click "Add Payment Method" to add to the account.
How do I checkout?
(1) After you have added all your desired items to the shopping cart, click the white shopping cart icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. (2) Double-check the items in your cart to make sure you aren't missing anything or adding something by mistake. (3) Select the payment method (if not the default) you wish to use from the drop-down menu and click "Continue." (4) You will see the details of the shopping cart, processing fees, and the total amount to pay. (5) You will need to read and agree to the terms and conditions and then click "Make a Payment" to check out and process your payment. (6) You will receive an email receipt as well as an identical receipt in the "Messages" section of the Menu. (7) If any issues occur while the payment processes, you will receive an error message and will need to try your payment again.
How do I view account/purchase activity?
There are 2 ways for you to access account activity reports. (1) Open the Menu and click the "Reports" option. (2) Scroll to the Meal or Fund card on the Dashboard, click the blue dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner of the card, and select "View Meal History." Once you're on the reports screen, select the desired filters and click either "Create PDF Report" or "Create Excel Report." If you have any questions regarding your child or children's history, please contact our food services department.
How do I schedule a fee payment?
(1) To schedule one or more future payments, find your fee in the Fees card and click on the calendar icon to the right of the fee you wish to schedule. (2) Select the date you wish to pay the fee as well as the amount to pay. (3) The total amount due must be paid before the district's determined due date. (4) The earliest scheduled payment is the following day. You cannot schedule a payment the same day you are setting it up and you must select a scheduled date before the fee's due date. (5) Click "Add/Update Schedule" to schedule your fee payment. (6) You will receive a reminder notification the day before the scheduled payment as well as an email receipt when the payment is processed. You can view the same messages by clicking the "Messages" option in the Menu.
How do I set up automatic debits (auto-replenishment)?
You can set up auto-replenishment for any student linked to the PaySchools Central account. (1) From the Dashboard screen, open the Menu and click the "Auto Replenishment" option. (2) Prior to setting up Auto Replenishment, you must have at least one payment method added to your account. If you have not yet added a payment method, open the Menu and click the "Payment Methods" option. Click "Add Payment Method" to add either an ACH account or a card. Auto Replenishment will be tied to whichever payment method you set as your default. (3) Return to the Auto Replenishment screen and establish the trigger balance amount, the amount you would like to add to the account, and when you would like Auto Replenish to stop (the expiration date). (4) Click "Save," read the terms and conditions, acknowledge the terms and conditions by putting a checkmark in the box, and click "Save" again. You will be notified when the payment processes or alerted if PaySchools have any difficulties completing any payments.
How do I set up email notifications?
We have several email notifications you can opt to receive. After signing into PaySchools Central, open the Menu and select the "Notifications" option. You can turn notifications on or off as well as set up limits and or dates to receive notices. Click "Update" to save your preferences.
I have questions about my lunch balance.
If you'd like to see what your child is purchasing at school, you can open the Menu and click the "Reports" option. On this screen, apply the desired filters, such as account type, patron, and date range, and then select whether you'd like to produce an Excel or PDF report.
If your question is not answered above, please contact Sanae Boudrar for further support. For a paper lunch application and additional information, visit Food Services.