Annual 2023 Golf Scholarship ClassicMonday, October 2, 2023
North Jersey Country Club, 594 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ
Join us—together we can “Help the Kids!”
Call 973-389-4256 for more information
View the Brochure
- To foster supportive community and private sector relationships to service the interest and needs of the students
- To inform the community about the strengths and challenges faced by PCTVS
- To provide mini-grants to students to develop innovative programs and activities in science and technology, fine and performing arts, language research and culture
- To provide small grants to PCTVS educational staff members to initiate quality projects consistent with the goals of the Foundation and to bring positive attention to PCTVS
- To provide scholarships to students of PCTVS for post-secondary opportunities
- To make distributions, for educational purposed, to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501 (C) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code or any successor statute
- To seek donations of equipment and funds from business or individuals to support the Foundation’s educational goals and purposes
A lifelong resident of Passaic County, Mr. Alexander is no stranger to PCTVS. He is the President of PCTVS’s Board of Education having served on the Board for over 20 years. Mr. Alexander is also the President and founding member of the PCTVS Education Foundation, serving in this capacity since its inception in 1998. His mantra, “For the Kids” has been the driving force for his success. As the chairperson of the Education Foundation’s annual Golf Scholarship Classic for the past 16 years, Mr. Alexander was instrumental in raising in excess of $800,000 for PCTVS student scholarships and teacher program grants. Mr. Alexander is the founder of the Al Alexander Insurance Agency of Totowa, and has been influential in the success of many charitable organizations, including the Italian/American Sports Hall of Fame Scholarship Program and the St. Joseph’s Hospital Foundation.
Owner and President of Lincoln Suzuki of Wayne, Mr. Spina has been involved with youth programs in Wayne for many years. He has served as a Trustee for St. Joseph’s Hospital Foundation and is presently a member of the PCTI Advisory Committee, Trustee on NJCAR and on the National Lincoln Council in Detroit. He was selected as the Man of the Year by the Leukemia Cancer Society and is involved with many fundraisers for charitable and youth organizations.
A graduate of PCTI and PCTI Hall of Fame notable, Mr. Coscia is presently owner and president of Oak Electric serving New Jersey and Delaware, with additional NJ licenses in home improvement and fire alarms. Mr. Coscia has remained active in the PCTVS Education Foundation since its inception in 1998, serving on the golf committees, advisory committee, and as Treasurer. Mr. Coscia is a past member of the North Jersey Country Club, serving 17 years on the Board of Directors, 7 of which were served as Vice President. Other affiliations include his work as a trustee for the Passaic County Sheriff’s Community Outreach Foundation, raising funds for needy seniors and children of Passaic County. Mr. Coscia is also a member of the Fidelians, an Italian American Organization which raises money for families, orphanages and children in need.
Education Foundation Trustees
- Chris Boyhan
- John Briggs
- David Maniaci
- Al Manzo